Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October 27, 2014 - Transfers Already?

Sorry Friends, I don't have much time today! But.. We had a great week! We find out Wednesday if we're staying. I think we both are, but you never know. They're having another STL in our zone, so we'll have 3 less sets of sisters to take care of. It's bitter-sweet. I LOVE all our sisters, and They're taking out OSU, so I won't get to be on campus anymore.. :( But I'll be less stressed for sure! haha.
MARTHA is doing great! baptism in T minus 5 days. Oh, she's my hero. 82, and just taking life my the horns! 
Caitlyn is on track for The 8th. :) So cute. 
Derek hasn't picked a date still, but it will be soon! 
Have I told you about Eric? He doesn't know if he believes in God, but.. He keeps all his commitments and wants to learn more. what?!
SHOUT OUT TO TARA!! It's her REbirthday today. A year ago, TODAY, Tara got baptized. SO cool that I was here in Worthington during her baptism, and now.. I'm here again, and it's her one year mark, and she's moving to Idaho SOON! what..!?!? Crazy. Look out Idaho, here comes the bestie!
ALSO! the temple was AWESOME! I gained some revelation. I NEED to study my scriptures  more. That was the main take home message. So I am. ha.
Sorry this one is so bland. Love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment