Monday, November 3, 2014

Isn't She The Sweetest Thing?

 This is Elder Blanchard! He grew up in St. Anthony with me and He's Taylor's cousin.
 Me, Sister Vance at the temple.
  Me and Martha. Isn't she the sweetest?! 
  Me and TARA! This was my last time with her before she moved to Idaho. And she sang with me at Martha's baptism! Awesome!
Me, Sister Vance, Martha, Bro. Kron. 

Dear Everyone,
What a wonderful week! Martha Got baptized! It was the sweetest thing I think I've ever seen. I wish I could better convey how sweet and beautiful and simple and peaceful it really was. Watching this little 82 year old woman make a sincere covenant with God, was one of the most rewarding experiences I've had! She bore the purest and simplest testimony afterwards. Ahh.. I just feel the Spirit, just thinking about it!
I'm just so grateful today! Heavenly Father let me stay another transfer in Worthington, to get to see Martha baptized and next week Caitlyn and in a few weeks Derek. I FEEL SO BLESSED! Really.. I didn't do anything, these people were handed to us to teach, and we did our best, but really it's their journey with God. Miraculous. All of them! I'm so grateful to even be a witness of it. It's such a testament of God's love and power.
I'll just testify, GOD IS MINDFUL of YOU.  He has an individualized plan for each of us, and allows hard things and agency so we can grow and learn, and ultimately, because He wants us to live joyfully with Him forever. I KNOW this is true.
Picture #1. Me, Sister Vance, Martha, Bro. Kron. 
Picture #2. Me and Martha. Isn't she the sweetest?! 
Picture #3. Me and TARA! This was my last time with her before she moved to Idaho. And she sang with me at Martha's baptism! Awesome!
Love you all! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment