Monday, September 29, 2014

Celebrating 1 Year!

Wow.. What a week! Last monday seems like a month ago. But you know why it seems so long? Because we got SO much done! I was able to spend two days of this week in other areas, with other sisters, doing exchanges. I went to Delaware (the town) and OSU! It was a blast!

We also had a Leadership training by some "high up" missionary MTC trainers. It was GREAT! I gained so much insight and revelation on how to be a better missionary. One of the main points is simplicity. I'm going to be simplifying my teaching and.. life. I've been tricked by the adversary for too long in making things TOO complex. It's time to simplify. :)

We experienced a miracle in finding a woman named Martha. She's 82, and incredible. I want to be like her when I grow up. We taught the Plan of Salvation, SO POWERFUL. and the Spirit was incredible. She said "So you believe in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost? So this really good feeling I'm feeling right now, is that the Holy Ghost?" YES!!! Best. question. ever! She's great! Pray for her. :)
Also.. SHOUT OUT to my bestie TARRRAAAA! I get to see her all the time now, because.. she's in my ward again! Also, you should know, she's one of the most giving people I've ever met. Her life is work, and helping the missionaries! She's such a blessing. God loves us. 

I'll send more pictures soon, I need to get a SD card reader.. oops. This one isn't the best, but it's me and my 2nd daughter, who I had to leave. So sad! DId i mention I cut my hair.. AGAIN?
Love you all! Remember who you are! 
Sister Carter

P.S. I apologize for my emails generally being quite short and not very spiritual. To use an expression from my dad, they have the depth of a puddle in a parking lot. I wish I had time to convey the love I have for this work, and each evidence and miracle I witness daily. I'll do my best to make it more of a priority. 

No comments:

Post a Comment