Monday, September 22, 2014

GUESS WHAT?!

So... this has probably been one of the craziest weeks of my mission. Crazy GOOD. Crazy awesome. So.. transfer meeting. Nervous excited to see where I would go. There are 120 areas. And where did I get called?!? WORTHINGTON. So here's a brief summary of my mission thus far.
Oct-Dec 2013 WORTHINGTON 
Jan-Sept NEWARK
Sept-??? WORTHINGTON
Yup. Is that crazy or what? I'll hit my year mark where I started my mission. and I've still only had 2 areas. I could potentially spend Halloween, thanksgiving, and Christmas in the same area. twice. Mind. blown.

I couldn't be happier though. I love it here. It's so nice to get a second chance.  Also, the Sturtevants family of 7 we found when I was here.... still. aren't. baptized.. Maybe that's why i need to be here. To finish the job. haha. Pray for them, please?
Next crazy thing. My COMPANION. It's Sister Cassi Vance! From Idaho Falls! and did you know I had a twin? We have lots of similarities. Same towel, alarm clock, blanket,  favorite color, entered the MTC and ohio date, sing all the time, love for Christmas music, same first aid kit, and more. haha. It's so fun. AND she is so inspiring. Very good and pure and Christ-like. Ah. I just love her!  
and guess what else? God loves ME! and you. perfectly.
Love you all!
Sista C.

New Address

Sister Challis Carter
641 Worthington Forest Place 
Columbus OH 43229

No comments:

Post a Comment