Saturday, October 5, 2013

First email home - October 3rd, 2013

I don't have a lot of time to do this. I am allowed to email you only because of the complications for my immunizations. As soon as possible, can you please send a record of my immunizations? They want you to fax it to 801-422-0860. So whether that means you make copies of my immunization booklet in my room or probably what will need to happen is you get the actual records from District 7 health. or both? I'm  not sure. I just need them asap. I had to get the flu shot today, so I'll be sending you a bill that you can send to DMBA. 

My P-day is Saturday, so I should be able to write and email, but we're not sure because of conference. I have a short letter on the way. Just know that I'm doing AMAZING. REALLY. I am so happy and everything is going fantastic. I finally feel that peace and sense of belonging I've been waiting for. I don't care what people say about how hard the first few days are or how it's like a prison. I LOVE it here. I get to learn ALL DAY!!! It's the best thing EVER! The Spirit is ALL around me.  I'm so excited to be a missionary. Love you mom! Send my love to the fam. Watch for a letter. I put it in the mail today. 

Sister Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment