Thursday, January 30, 2014

We melt frozen hearts. With the gospel. 1/27/14

Well.. We had an AWESOME week. 5 new investigators. Maybe that doesn't sound like a ton, but each was a miracle.

So.. it has been snowing like CRAZY here. We were at a level 2 snow emergency and close to 3. At 3, everything shuts down. You aren't to leave your house. It's bad. haha. Tomorrow is supposed to be -17 degrees and -40 with wind chill. I'm really grateful I learned to drive in the snow.  :) BUT we helped a few people shovel their driveways and that's how we found one of our investigators. :D 

I also... HELD A 4 AND A HALF FOOT PYTHON! Pictures to come. haha. It was pretty sweet. 

So the other picture is of the SUNRISE when we were getting ready in the morning, just out of our apartment. 

We've seen so many answered prayers and miracles this week. It's been INCREDIBLE. I've never seen my prayers answered so quickly and evidently before. I feel so incredibly blessed. Prayer works. And not just for me, or for missionaries. For everyone. Try it, I dare you. :) 

Have a great week! Love you all!
 Outside their apartment at sunrise.
The snow right now in Heath, Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment